Category Archives: All
Arch Enterprises Refining has expanded processing PGM group Metals. Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Ruthenium and Iridium scrap.
Written on December 5, 2019, by Arch Enterprises, Inc.
Written on April 22, 2019, by Arch Enterprises, Inc.
Written on December 10, 2015, by Arch Enterprises
We get this question a lot and so we have posted it here and also on our FAQ’s page on our website.
Arch is a national precious metal refiner and receives shipments from the contiguous United States at our facility in Mexico, Missouri. We do not work with international shipments on a regular basis.
Arch is headquartered and operates its refining facility in Mexico, Missouri. We also offer onsite pick up for large volumes of X-Ray film in the following states:
- Florida (Northern Counties)
Arch no longer operates a satellite refining office out of Birmingham, Alabama, however as mentioned above it is one of our onsite pick up locations and we can work closely with customers that have large volumes of precious metals.
Please contact us for all your precious metal refining needs.
Written on September 22, 2015, by Arch Enterprises
Was that title too cheesy? Nevertheless, we are announcing our new address.
Arch Enterprises Inc.
2501 Lakeview Road
Mexico, MO 65265
However, we will still be checking our One Arch Drive address, but going forward please use the new one for all transactions and shipments.
More updates coming soon.
Written on May 1, 2015, by Arch Enterprises
Are you a hospital or medical group and have x-ray film?
Here are some preliminary questions that is helpful for us to create a custom estimate and program for recycling x-ray film for the silver content.
- Approximately how many pounds of film do you have to recover? Is this a one-time purge, or do you need service on a regular basis? We weigh X-ray film out of any paper jackets and recommend that you have at least 300-400 pounds of film before you have it refined.
- How is the x-ray film contained? In drums, boxes? We have containers available, if needed.
- Is it clean film or with paper? (Jackets, etc.)?
- And, is there a loading dock available or are there any stairs involved in loading.
We follow all HIPAA guidelines when performing x-ray film recovery and destruction to properly recycle large amounts of sensitive x-ray films. We follow a strict process where all x-rays are destroyed within 10 days of receipt at our own secure facility. Certificates of Destruction are also available upon request and we carry both general and environmental liability insurance to protect our customers and our business.
We also provide on-site pick up in 8 states and can assist in finding low-cost freight options from other areas in the U.S. Our onsite pick up areas include: Missouri, Alabama, Florida (Northern Counties), Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
Please contact us about your x-ray material.
* Images displayed are only a representation of the items described in this blog post and may not be true images of the items in question.
* Read our disclaimer